Honeymooning couples receive the red carpet treatment in Aruba. The island, long thought of as a lovers paradise for its idyllic scenery and laid back lifestyle, is welcoming and very accommodating to the newly married.
You can even get married in Aruba! Couples can have both their wedding ceremony and honeymoon in Aruba. Find out more about the many Aruba wedding packages.
Aruba's One Happy Honeymoon
Honeymooners in Aruba are offered great deals through its year-round One Happy Honeymoon program. Great offers, abundant activities, constant 80-degree weather and some of the finest beaches in the Caribbean are just a few of the reasons why Aruba is hot with honeymooners.
To participate, newlyweds need to identify themselves when making reservations and upon hotel check-in. Please refer to Aruba Tourism Authority for any necessary Promotion Codes to use while making your reservation.
Not only will you receive gifts and discounts from your hotel, but you'll also receive special treatment and discounts by participating Aruba tour, activity and transportation companies.
Aruba's One Happy Honeymoon offers at participating hotels include:
- Preferred check-in service
- Complimentary bottle of champagne upon arrival
- Special gifts for the two of you
- A free night when you return for your first anniversary
- Discounts and special offers on activities and attractions (for detailed information on discounts and specials please contact Aruba Tourism Authority, participants and offers may change at any time)
In addition, several hotels offer their own Aruba honeymoon or romance packages exclusively designed for newlyweds.
For more information please contact the Aruba Tourism Authority or a participating hotel directly. Please note participating hotels and resorts are subject to change at any time.