As many Aruba Lovers already know, Palm Beach is definitely one of the island’s hot spots when it comes to nightlife, but did you know that it’s quite the place to have some daytime adventures too?
We know hitting the beach is on the top of your list while living the island life in Aruba, but there’s so much more to do and experience here too. Especially in Palm Beach!
Discover 7 things to do during the day in Palm Beach in our lineup below:
1. Kite & Windsurfing Lessons at Fisherman’s Huts
For more info and to book windsurfing lessons in Aruba – check out this Aruba Wind Surfing page.
For more info and to book kite surfing lessons in Aruba – check out this Kite Surfing page.
Bonus: if you’re here in July, there’s the annual Aruba Hi-Winds festival at Fisherman’s Huts too!
2. BIRD-WATCHING at Bubali Bird Sanctuary
To get pumped on your bird-watching plans, check out Aruba Birdlife Conservation’s Facebook Page!
3. Do the Booze Cruise and Beach Bar Combo
Step 1: Go on a catamaran ‘sail & snorkel’ cruise
Step 2: Enjoy drinks and a view at a beach bar
Bonus: you can get yummy snacks at Pelican Pier to refuel (hooray!)
4. Shop for Souvenirs and Gifts
Suggested souvenirs spot: Coconuts Aruba – view more info HERE.
Suggested gift spot: Maggy’s Duty Free Perfumes & Cosmetics – view more info HERE.
P.S. ‘Biba Dushi‘ means ‘live the good life‘ in Papiamento
5. Play to WIN at Casinos
Suggested casino spots in Palm Beach:
- Stellaris Casino at Marriott Aruba Resort – view more info HERE.
- The Casino at Hilton Aruba Resort & Casino – view more info HERE.
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort’s Casino – view more info HERE.
- Excelsior Casino at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – view more info HERE.
6. Rent a Car & go Explore Palm Beach
Suggested car rentals nearby:
- Value Car Rental – view more info HERE.
- Super Car Rental – view more info HERE.
- Budget Rent a Car (near Arawak Gardens) – view more info HERE.
7. Enjoy a Sunday Brunch in Palm Beach
Suggested Sunday brunch spots:
Bonus: The Restaurant at Tierra del Sol is located just a little further down the road, but is also a sweet sunday brunch spot!
Have a great time on your Palm Beach adventure in Aruba! 😀