Aruba Wind Surfing
Get your sail up and go - it's playtime!
Learning how to windsurf is like playing on the water. As soon as you pick up the sail, the wind will sweep you out, and you'll be sailing straight away. The instructor will teach you how to hold your sail, stand on the board, hoist up the sail, and make turns. He'll explain everything in 1 hour, after which you will have 1 hour to put the theory in practice under his close supervision.
Feel the fun and freedom of dancing on the water with Aruba's trade winds! For all ages starting at 6 years.
AGE LIMIT: 6 years and up.
Daily Lesson times: Start daily at 10:30 am, 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm (schedule may vary)
Rental prices (excluding insurance and harness costs - contact us for more information):
- 1 hr: $ 30
- 2 hrs: $ 45
- 1/2 day: $ 60
- 1 day: $ 75
- 2 days: $ 140
- 3 days: $ 195
- 4 days: $ 245
- 5 days: $ 295
- 6 days: $ 325
- 1 week: $ 355
- Beginner lesson: (1 hr instruction + 1 hr. of practice) $60 pp
- Private beginner lesson: (1 hr instruction + 1 hr. of practice) $90 pp
- Beginner's course: (3 hrs instruction + 2 hrs. of practice) $165 pp
- Private advanced lesson: Private advanced lesson: (1 hr) excluding gear. $75 pp
- All prices are per person