Unique Sports of Aruba
Our resort course for beginners is every day at 08:00 AM. This includes all instruction, equipment, and a one-tank boat dive. We also teach the P.A.D.I. Openwater course through Dive Master. P.A.D.I. Training Facility, Windsurfing, Snorkeling and other popular water sports. We offer: beach dives, boat dives, wreck dives & drift dives. We also provide FREE of charge hotel pick-up service if you are staying in other fine hotels.
- - 3 dives: USD $ 150 without rental equip. and USD $ 200 incl. rental equip.
- - 5 dives: USD $ 250 without rental equip. and USD $ 300 incl. rental equip.
- - 7 dives: USD $ 350 without rental equip. and USD $ 400 incl. rental equip.
Each additional dive after 7 dives will be charged at USD $ 35 without equipment and USD 45 with equipment
* Package price includes tank, weight belt and cold soft drinks.
** All rates are excluding sales tax
Nitrox Course: USD $ 260
Scuba Dive classes
- Resort Course U$ 105.00
- Repeat Resort U$ 99.00
- Refresher Course U$ 105.00
- Scuba Diver Certification U$ 299.00
- Bubble maker U$ 60.00
- Sasy (pool only) U$ 45.00
- Open Water Certification U$ 475.00
- Open Water Referral (own equipment) U$ 299.00
- Open Water Referral (with Equip. package) U$ 339.00
- Advance Certification U$ 359.00
- Advance Certification (with Equip. package) U$ 399.00
- EFR Certification U$ 185.00
- Rescue Certification U$ 425.00
- AOW E-Learning U$ 295.00
- - with equipment U$ 339.00
- OW E-Learning U$ 350.00
- - with equipment U$ 395.00
- Scuba Diver E-Learn U$ 250.00
- Scuba diver to OW U$ 289.00
- - Add OW Book U$ 45.00
- PIC U$ 38.00
- Enriched Air U$ 260.00
Wreck, Multi level, Drift, Deep, Boat, Aware, night...