There are many destinations in Aruba that you cannot travel to with your average vehicle. For that, you require an amazing ATV tour, which will not only take you to untapped destinations, but the ride will be genuinely adventurous. The Aruba ATV tour has all the adventure and thrill that you are looking for. There are some fantastic attractions of Aruba which we will take you on this tour, and you will be completely mesmerized by them.
Step onto some exciting adventures of an ATV escapade. Get to see how amazing Aruba is and go back with a truckload of memories. If you are willing to go on some of the exciting and fascinating rides that Aruba has to offer, then this ATV tour is just perfect for you. There are numerous attractions that we will be taking you to on this tour. Make sure to be prepared for a hell of a ride.
- Tour Days: Monday through Sunday
- Tour Times: 9:00 AM and 2:30 PM
- Included: Bandana, Non-Alcoholic Beverages & Pick and Drop Facility
- Price: Single-Seater $120 & Double-Seater $160
- Stops: Philip's Animal Garden (the island's largest exotic animal sanctuary), Alto Vista Chapel, Baby Bridge, Bushiribana Ruins, Wariruri Beach, Natural Bridge, Shark Bay, Andicuri Beach, Three Bridges, Black Stone Beach, Boca Pool with Cliff Jumping (also known as Cave Pool) and Ayo Rock Formation.