Radisson Blu Aruba
Radisson Blu Aruba places you within walking distance of the fine white sands and turquoise waters that the island is famous for, and all the high-end shops, eclectic restaurants and bars, and vibrant nightlife of the Palm Beach Strip. The resort features three luxurious swimming pools, including the largest adults-only rooftop infinity pool on the Palm Beach strip, a grand family pool, a kid’s pool, as well as an adults-only whirlpool.
Unwind in one of the 132 suites with free Wi-Fi. Each of our 132 suites includes a generously sized living room, a refrigerator, and a dining table – perfect for enjoying your morning coffee. If you want multiple bedrooms, a full kitchen, and sweeping vistas of Aruba’s beaches, upgrade to a penthouse located on the top floors of the hotel.
Pair your breakfast or lunch with striking views at the Rooftop Sunset Bistro. With 2x daily happy hours, Invite your friends for afternoon drinks at the Acqua Breeze Pool Bar. The fitness center provides a selection of weights, cardio, and strength training equipment for the gym enthusiasts.
- 3 luxurious swimming pools, including the largest adults-only rooftop infinity pool on the Palm Beach strip, a grand family pool, a kid's pool, as well as an adults-only whirlpool
- Sunset Bistro
- Acqua Breeze Pool Bar
- The Clover Coffee Shop
- Senses Fine Dining
- Complimentary valet parking and self-parking
- Complimentary shuttle to Moomba Beach
- Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas
- Modern fitness center
- Meeting facility
- Weekly resort activities that include: Vinyasa Flow, Pool Aerobics and Pool Yoga
- Weekly entertainment & theme nights at the Acqua Breeze Pool Bar
Radisson Blu Aruba has been awarded LEED certification by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), making it the first hotel construction in Aruba to be LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certified.