Agreement between VisitAruba Plus cardmember and CaribMedia Marketing Consultancy & Development N.V.
IMPORTANT: By receiving and making use of the VisitAruba Plus card you agree to everything contained herein. In this agreement the word "card" refers to the VisitAruba Plus card; "you" means the person whose name appears on the VisitAruba Plus card; "we", "our" and "us" refer to CaribMedia Marketing Consultancy & Development N.V. When "partner company" or "partner companies" are mentioned in this agreement they will be taken to mean any companies who have an agreement with CaribMedia Marketing Consultancy & Development N.V. to offer benefits to VisitAruba Pluscard members.
- Any information you submit by registering for or activating the card or that you may disclose during your membership period will be kept strictly confidential and will never be disclosed to third parties without your express consent. CaribMedia Marketing Consultancy & Development N.V. has a strict privacy and anti-spam policy.
- You understand and agree that your credit card will be charged the sum of US$13.95 by CaribMedia Marketing Consultancy & Development N.V. In addition shipping and handling charges or charges for delivery to your hotel will be charged to your credit card, if applicable.
- The Visit Aruba Plus discount card is valid for unlimited use during the card validity period which starts and ends on December 1 annually. This means that the 2017 card is valid from December 1, 2016 until December 1, 2017. Cards issued at any time between December 1, 2016 and December 1, 2017, are valid until December 1, 2017. The card may not be used after the expiration date printed on the face of the card. To enjoy benefits beyond the expiration date, a renewal for the subsequent year's card is required.
- The card is only valid for use by persons who are 18 years of age or older.
- The card is not transferable, and is to be used solely by the person whose name appears on the face of the card.
- Upon receipt of your card you agree to activate it using one of the card activation methods described in the how it works section of this website.
- Partner companies who offer benefits to VisitAruba Plus cardmembers may request identification when a discount is requested and, within reason, can refuse a discount or offer if suitable and authentic identification is not provided.
- The card remains our property and we may cancel it at any time with or without cause. If we cancel the card without cause, we will refund a pro-rata portion of the card fee. You may not use the card after it is cancelled. We may list cancelled cards in information provided online and/or to VisitAruba Plus partner companies.
- From time to time, we will run sweepstakes, competitions and other activities for participation by members who will win certain prizes. All decisions by us on who the winner is in each instance are final. VisitAruba Plus card members' participation is automatic and is limited exclusively to VisitAruba Plus cardmembers only. If you do not wish to participate in sweepstakes you can notify us by sending an email to email@example.com with your card membership number and name.
- In the event of any dispute related to the VisitAruba Plus card membership and/or related to use of the card, the maximum possible liability by CaribMedia Marketing Consultancy & Development N.V. to you or any third party is US$13.95.
- We enter into agreements with all VisitAruba Plus partners authorizing their listing in this directory whereby they agree to honor the offers and discounts to VisitAruba Plus cardmembers. Although we do our utmost to select respectable and well-established partners, we are not connected with or in any way liable for any services provided by them or for transactions conducted between you and the VisitAruba Plus partners, with or without use of the card. Notwithstanding this, if a VisitAruba Plus cardmember encounters a problem using the card, we will always do our best to resolve the problem to the cardmember's satisfaction. If you should encounter any problems using your card, please call us at 583-4144 when on the island or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have the right to change this Agreement by notifying you of the changes. You have accepted the changes if you keep or use the card after you receive notice of the changes. If you do not accept the changes, you may terminate this agreement by cutting the card in half and returning the parts to us. We will then refund a pro-rata portion of the card fee.
- We shall not be liable for any breach of this agreement arising as a result of circumstances beyond our control. These shall include but not be limited to acts of God, Labour disputes, bankruptcy, discontinuance of services by partner companies, malfunction or disruption of local ISP services, failure or malfunction or disruption of international networks or internet web servers, acts of Government or Parliament, embargo, riot, war, etc.
- Lack of enforcement by us of any provisions of this agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any rights we may have, nor shall it in any way affect the validity of this agreement in whole or in part nor prejudice our rights to enforce the provisions thereof or take subsequent actions. You agree that if any term, clause or provision within this contract is declared invalid, it shall not affect the remaining terms, clauses or provisions within this contract, which shall continue to be binding.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless CaribMedia Marketing Consultancy & Development N.V. and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, against any and all claims from third parties, including reasonable attorneys fees, arising out of the fulfillment by us of the obligations contemplated herein or arising from your use of any services provided by us.