Saturday, July 13, 2024 skip to main content

Who do I have to contact for official information regarding moving to Aruba and permits?

For official information regarding moving to Aruba, you would need to get in touch with the island’s official Department of Integration, Policy and Admission of Foreigners. This Aruban government department is locally, and officially, known as Departamento di Integracion, Maneho y Admision di Stranhero (DIMAS).

Our site requires cookies and various 3rd party services to function properly. To continue using you must consent to our Cookie & Privacy Policy.
Continuing to use the our site signifies your acceptance.