Aruban traditional cake for special occasion. read more
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup club soda (or water)
- 2 (4-ounce) packages instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) carton whipped topping
- 1 (4-ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C). Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredient together with electric mixer in large bowl. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until cake tests done when wooden pick inserted in center comes our clean. Place pan on rack and cool slightly; remove cake from pan and cool completely before frosting.
Place all ingredients in medium bowl. Whip with electric mixer until combined and fluffy.