- 1 cup Banana liqueur
- 1 cup coconut liqueur
- 1/4 cup Bacardi Dark rum
- 1/2 cup Coffee Amaretto or 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice 8 oz.
- fresh pineapple, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh coconut,
- grated 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 banana sliced diagonally 4-6 pineapple slices
Combine banana and coconut liqueurs, rum, coffee amaretto, lime juice, chopped pineapple, and brown sugar in blender or processor. Puree until smooth. Chill several hours, stirring occasionally. Add banana slices just before serving and stir gently. Serve in stemmed glass garnished with pineapple slice.