Aruba Investment Opportunities
Sustainable Growth and Strategic Advantage
Aruba's strategic roadmap envisions a diversified economic ecosystem, highlighting six Promising Sectors: Tourism, Knowledge Economy, Agriculture, Logistics, Circular Economy and Creative Industries.
For investors with a discerning eye, Aruba presents a landscape with considerable opportunities. Aruba's focus lies in attracting ventures that emphasize skill proficiency, capital allocation, global reach, and pioneering innovation.
Why Aruba Stands Out for Investment:
- Experience an elevated quality of life stemming from a high living standard.
- Aruba's idyllic weather and pivotal location make it a compelling choice for business enterprises.
- Situated strategically, Aruba bridges North and South America, while also providing a nexus between Latin America and Europe.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure underpins this geographic leverage. Telecommunication in Aruba is amongst the region's best, ensuring seamless connectivity.
Global Business Environment
- Thrive in a market-centric economy backed by a robust service sector and a proficient multilingual talent pool.
Affiliation with the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Benefit from a robust legal framework, ensuring a secure business and residential environment.
Fiscal Benefits and Financial Services
- Leverage a favorable tax framework, with a competitive corporate tax rate of 22%.
- Special incentives await those investing in Aruba's Promising Sectors.
- Aruba’s banking sector adheres to top-tier international benchmarks, with the Aruban florin consistently pegged to the US dollar. This ensures easy international transactions.
- Comprehensive financial services include trust, insurance, and a wide spectrum of investment solutions.
- Aruba's education mirrors the Dutch system's strengths, with both public and private institutions like the International School of Aruba.
- The University of Aruba, accredited by NVAO (Nederlands-Vlaamse Accreditatieorganisatie), provides courses up to Masters Level.
Department of Economic Affairs, Commerce & Industry
L.G. Smith Boulevard 160
Tel: +297 521 2400
Fax: +297 583 4494