Attractions and Activities
Top 10 Aruba Activities and Things to Do:
- Enjoy fruity umbrella drinks while relaxing on the beach.
- Soothe your skin with Aruba's very own aloe vera.
- Watch the windsurfers and kitesurfers at world-famous Fishermens Huts. If you're are up for the adrenaline rush, why not try it yourself?
- Gain wisdom at one of Aruba's many museums.
- Shop for deals on jewelry, cigars and local handicrafts.
- Please your palate with some of the world's most delicious fare. Try cuisine from Cuba, Italy, The Netherlands, Argentina, and America all in just a few days.
- Hang out with the whole family while deep sea fishing, playing mini-golf or mountain biking.
- Test your luck at one, two or a dozen different casinos.
- Rent an ATV and explore Aruba's desert landscape including many caves, goldmine ruins, a natural pool and a beautiful hilltop chapel with spectacular views.
- View the sea life by scuba diving, snorkeling or a glass submarine tour.
Don't see something you want to do on this list? Well, don't worry, there are hundreds more activities and things to do here in Aruba. That's right, Aruba is a vacationer's dream location and here on VisitAruba.com we explain all the things to do in Aruba, and more.
10 More Aruba Activities and Things to Do:
- Dance your way through Aruba's streets during the famous carnival.
- Do something none of your friends have done - land sailing.
- Kite surfing right outside your hotel.
- Enjoy the waters without getting wet by kayaking or taking a full or half day tour on a catamaran.
- Hang out with friends or make new ones on a sunset cruise.
- Learn to sail or just enjoy the secluded nearby waters by renting a private boat lead by your very own Skipper.
- Jet ski for any length of time on your own or with a friend on a two-seater jet ski.
- Learn from an expert about all the different birds on our island. Bird watching here won't let you down.
- Enjoy the beach from up high. Horseback riding tours are available for people of all ages.
- Practice your sport at the many golf courses and tennis courts around Aruba.