Welcome to the Renaissance Marketplace, A lighthearted atmosphere pervades the Renaissance Marketplace with its wide variety of shops and eateries catering to diverse tastes. Stores open until late at night, providing the full range of dining choices from fast-food to gourmet, shopping finds including clothing, jewelry, souvenirs, designer sunglasses, gifts and linens, as well as entertainment options offered by the movie theater, nightlife spots and nearby casino. Live entertainment on stage every night! Take the first trip to the Marketplace!
Peruse an array of specialty stores from sunglasses & jewelry to souvenir stores or relax in our six-screen Cinema showing the latest movies releases. Every night live entertainment is on stage starting at 7pm. For an extraordinary breakfast, lunch or dinner, visit any of our 18 different restaurants and bars.
- Sushi-Ya and Hung Paradise feature delectable Asian cuisine.
- Cafe the Plaza, The Dutch Pancake House and Cafe Tropical offer authentic Dutch flavor.
- Enjoy a quick bite or indulge in your American favorites with offerings from Subway(R) and Dunkin'TMDonuts(R).
- Haagen Dazs(R) waits to delight your sweet tooth with cool creamy treats.
- Yogen Fruz is an international chain of frozen yogurt, smoothies with toppings of fruits, nuts and sweets.
- Next Door, a martini lounge, serves perfectly mixed beverages.
- CILO City Lounge serves up casual European flair alongside a stunning view overlooking the marina.
- Casa Tua provides Mediterranean delights.
- Cuba's Cookin', the home of genuine Cuban cuisine and Aruba's best mojitos.
- Hopi Bon Teppanyaki Bar & Grill, a delicious Japanese grill restaurant.
- Carpe Diem, an "ocean to table" seafood restaurant.
- Sidebar Bistro Aruba, Bourbon & Burgers specialty.
- Sea Salt Grill, delicious fish & seafood.
- The Renaissance marketplace is the home of the first Starbucks on the island.
Open seven days a week, from 10 am till midnight.