Renaissance Wind Creek Aruba Resort
All Inclusive, a 40-acre island paradise, has earned a 4-Diamond rating from AAA and has the only private beach in Aruba. There are two distinct experiences here. The Marina Hotel is adults-only luxury, and the Ocean Suites are family-friendly (and kids 12 and under stay free). A kids club has group activities, while tennis, golf and pools all offer wholesome fun. Work out any kinks with a couples massage at the cove, then hit the casino or an adults-only lounge. Seven restaurants offer fine dining or casual fare.
The Inclusive Getaway includes:
- Resort accommodations
- Unlimited standard brand beverages including frozen drinks
- Daily American breakfast or breakfast buffet
- Daily a la carte or buffet lunch
- Daily a la carte or buffet dinner
- Free use of Patamingo's Kids Club
- 15 percent discount on indoor spa treatments at Okeanos Spa
- Casino match play coupon of $10 per adult per stay
L.G. Smith Steakhouse, Aquarius, Papagayo, Fresco, Starbucks, Angrove Beachbar, Blue, The Lounge Midnight Grill, SolÃ© Bar, 5 o'Clock Somewhere
Renaissance Private Island, Surfside Beach
Red Sail Sports offers a complete water sports program including snorkeling, scuba diving and sailing cruises along with searcher floats, ocean kayaks, and paddle-boats that are available to rent.Â
Okeanos Spa, Casino, Fitness Center
safe, microwave oven.
Restaurant, Bars, Pool, Laundry Facilities, Beachfront, Public Internet, Public Wi-Fi and Bicycles.
Public Areas (Free)
Guest Rooms (Fees Apply)
Special meals can be requested by contacting the resort in advance.