Aruba Timeshare Rentals
There are several timeshare properties in Aruba offering units for rent. Much like a condo or apartment rental property, Aruba vacationers enjoy renting timeshares because of the comfort, space and of course savings! Most timeshare properties feature one-, two- and three-bedroom units, a health club/gym, spa, business center, one or more pools, on-site restaurants and many activities for guests.
Below is a list of timeshare resorts in Aruba. By clicking on the 'See Details' button next to each resort you will be able to see a list of units available for rent at each resort. Inventory is courtesy of RedWeek, the world's largest timeshare marketplace.
Timeshare rental tips
As there are many timeshare accommodations available for rent in Aruba, it might be challenging to find the right property for your vacation. Below you find some tips on how to find the right property for you and things to keep in mind when renting a timeshare.
- Browse through each timeshare property to get an idea of the available features and reviews.
- Ask your friends and family for advice. Friends and family who visited specific resorts before are a great resource.
- Once you find a timeshare rental of your interest use the View Rental option to request additional information such as:
- Available dates
- Room type. Smaller families could either rent a studio or one-bedroom apartment, while families of 5 or more would be accommodated better in a two-bedroom or larger apartment.
- Terms & conditions of the rental
- Services and amenities included in the rental
- It is important to keep in mind that in most cases you will not be able to change or cancel your reservation once the final arrangements are made.