Aruba Kite Surfing
Break out of your comfort zone and experience the thrills and spills of kiting in the crystal-clear, waist-deep water at Fishermen's Huts!
You'll start with the basics and most important part of kite surfing: learning how to control a kite. After a short session on land, you'll drag your own body in the water using the power of the kite - a technique you'll need to get back to your board later on. When you manage to go upwind with your kite and can handle strong power dips, you're ready to get on the board! We will guide you in combining your new kite techniques with riding the board, and once you get the hang of putting it all together, you'll be hooked!
Welcome to the kite surf community! Suitable for ALL ages above 7 years.
AGE LIMIT: 7 years and up.
Daily Lesson times: Start daily at 8:30 am, 11:00 am, 1:30 pm, 4:00 pm
Kite Surf Lessons
- Kitesurfing Group Lesson: (2 hrs) US $125 - pp
- Kitesurfing Private Lesson: (2 hrs) US $180 - pp
- Kitesurfing Group Lesson: (3 hrs) US $165 - pp
- Kitesurfing Private Lesson: (3 hrs) US $245 - pp
- Kitesurfing Boca Grandi Trip: US $225 - pp
- All prices are per person
- Group lessons are 2 students per instructor
- Lessons include safety boat, kite equipment and instructor
- Foil lesson will be a private lesson
- Pick-up and drop-off are included for people staying in the hotel areas of Palm Beach and Eagle Beach
ASK FOR OUR 5 LESSON SPECIAL PACKAGE!