Justin's Car and ATV Rental
Join us for a beautiful and breathtaking Aruba 4x4 off-road scenic tour through East side of Aruba and the National Park.
With diverse landscapes, exotic wildlife, and spectacular views our signature tour makes Justins Guided-Tours one of the premier eco-tour locations in Aruba.
Ride through the stunning desert of the east side, the trade winds and the arid nature and a unique environment, visit our gold mine ruins, natural pools, natural bridges, wish rock gardens, caves, our breathtaking National Park, the pristine beaches of the north and south side and many others eco touristic destinations of our untouched paradise, for sure, will leave you speechless!.
The Natural Pools are our most popular eco-adventure tour. After instruction and some practice time you embark on an exciting journey through the diverse landscape and history that makes Justins Aruba Tours one of the top eco-tours in the Caribbean today.
You will be sharing the area with donkeys, goats, lizards, and some other species!
ATV & SIDE BY SIDE UNGUIDED RENTAL OPTIONS:
You will receive helmets, bungee cords, cellphone (if available, limited stock) and a cooler (if you desire). Gas is not included. We will give you a road map with detailed explanation so you can explore our beautiful Island.
We always recommend our visitors to take our UNGUIDED RENTALS, since we give you the best instructions, personalized maps and cellphones to stay in touch with us.
Nevertheless, if you are 100% sure that you prefer our tour-guides we offer you:
THE NICEST TOUR GUIDES, THE NEWEST AND POWERFUL 4x4 EQUIPMENT, THE SAFEST AND GREATEST GUIDED TOURS... SIMPLY, THE BEST OPTION
All our tours begin at: 08:30 AM or at 12:00 pm, so take in consideration that you will have to be picked up at 08:00 am or 11:30 am. UTV SIDE BY SIDE GUIDED TOURS RENTAL OPTIONS
OPTION 1: OFF-ROAD SIGHTSEING ANDICURI TRAIL
Tour sights: Casibari Rock Formations, Andicuri Beach, Bushiribana Gold Mine Ruins, Alto Vista Chapel, Wish Rock Garden, California Lighthouse, Tres Trapi Beach.
- Includes: A bottle of water and a snack bar, gas
- Duration: 3 1/2 hours
- Departure time: 8:30 AM or 12:00 PM
- UTV 3 Seaters: $240 2 pax. + $50 extra pax.
- UTV 6 Seaters: $240 2 pax. + Third passenger: $50 extra pax. + Each extra person: $40.
OPTION 2: NATIONAL PARK & POOL AND OFF-ROAD TRAILS EXPERIENCE
Tour sights: Fontein Caves, Natural Pool "Conchi", Bushiribana Gold Mine Ruins, Alto Vista Chapel, Wish Rock Garden, California Lighthouse, Tres Trapi Beach
- Includes: A bottle of water and a snack bar, 2 free tickets to the national park, gas
- Duration: 4 1/2 hours
- Departure time: 8:30 AM or 12:00 PM
- UTV 3 Seaters: $270 2 pax. + $50 extra pax.
- UTV 6 Seaters: $270 2 pax. + Each extra person: $50.
OPTION 3: FULL ISLAND TOUR
Tour sights: Oranjestad, Baby Beach, Guadikiri Caves, Fontein Caves & Fish Pedicure, Natural Pool "Conchi", Andicuri Beach, Bushiribana Gold Mine Ruins, Alto Vista Chapel, Wish Rock Garden, California Lighthouse, Tres Trapi Beach (Full Island Tour)
- Includes: a bottle of water and a snack bar, 2 free tickets to the national park, gas
- Duration: 6 1/2 hours
- Departure time: 8:30 AM
- Note: Round-trip transportation from your hotel is included.
- UTV 3 Seaters: $320 2 pax. + $50 extra pax.
- UTV 6 Seaters: $320 2 pax. + Each extra person: $50.
ATV GUIDED TOURS RENTAL OPTIONS
- 4 hours ATV tour: $150 (+$15.00 additional Pax.)
- 6 1/2 hours ATV tour: $185 (+$15.00 additional Pax.)
- Drive Responsibly
- Travel responsibly on designated roads, trails or areas.
- Travel only in areas open to four-wheel drive vehicles.
- Drive over, not around obstacles to avoid widening the trail.
- Straddle ruts, gullies and washouts even if they are wider than your vehicle.
- Cross streams only at designated fording points, where the road crosses the stream.
- When possible, avoid mud. In soft terrain, go easy on the gas to avoid wheel spin.
- Be careful with the sensitive habitats, you can find on your way seasonal nesting or breeding areas.
- Do not disturb historical, archeological or paleontological sites.
- Avoid "spooking" livestock and wildlife you encounter and keep your distance.
- Motorized and mechanized vehicles are not allowed in designated Wilderness Areas.
- Do your part by modeling appropriate behavior, leaving the area better than you found it, properly disposing of waste, minimizing the use of fire, avoiding the spread of invasive species and restoring degraded areas.
- Carry a trash bag on your vehicle and pick up litter left by others.
- Pack out what you pack in. Practice minimum impact.
- Protect the soundscape by preventing unnecessary noise created by a poorly tuned vehicle or revving your engine.
- Special thanks to AndrÃ???Ã??Ã?Â© and JosÃ???Ã??Ã?Â© Francisco for their recommendations and advices.
- Build a trail community. Get to know other types of recreationists that share your favorite trail.
*Prices include helmets, bungee cords, cooler, water and gas.
* Tours on ATVs begins with 2 ATVs and up - Tickets to the national park are not included in the ATV tours - $10 each - (Are just included in the UTV Tours).
We in Justins Team appreciates and highly values nature, and we are very aware of the negative impact irresponsible off road driving could have on nature. He is therefore set at the fact that we should tread lightly while enjoying our 4x4 vehicles and nature. Below are a couple of guidelines on how to tread lightly.
Our Side by Sides are Yamaha Viking 2017, so you can be sure that your journey will be full of pleasure and security. We are the only ones on the island that offer Yamaha Grizzly 450cc and Yamaha Kodiak 700cc (Reservations in advance depending of the available stock).
Get in touch with our Justins Car and ATV Rental community to participate in our "Green Aruba" and "Clean Aruba" Campaigns.