Acuclinic Palm Beach
Acuclinic offers Physical Therapy, traditional Chinese Medicine & Complementary Medicine for both locals and tourists. These methods encourage the body to promote natural healing and to improve functioning. The improved energy and biochemical balance results in physical and emotional well-being.
Hours of Operation:
- Professional Care & Quality for Functional Integrative Medicine
- Acuclinic uses one time use, disposable needles only and performs according to professional ethics and hygiene regulation.
- Therapists are fully trained and officially licensed.
- Since our agenda is booked-up most of the time, contact us in advance of your stay.
- Acuclinic is located close to Hotel Area.
- Easy to find and Convenient parking.
Additional Tourist Information
Acupuncture is known for its deep relaxation and balancing. Imagine when you now have the time to let the effects deeply root while your brain completely unwinds, watching sunset after sunset - That is, or is going to be you, we guess... So, here some minor points:
- Book in advance: Since our agenda is booked-up most of the time, our advice is if you feel acupuncture could be something for you, let us know before you actually arrive at Aruba. We see tourists regularly. Either hotel guests or time share owners who book their appointments long before they arrive at the island.
- By Appointment Only.
- If you're already seeing an acupuncturist back home, feel free to bring your acu-formula, but keep in mind each person who performs acupuncture has a unique style, often blending aspects of Eastern and Western approaches to medicine.
- As deep drinks the goose as the gander: You pay local prices.
- Dry Needling
- Facial Enhancement (Cosmetic)
- General & Acute complaints
- Dry Needling>
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy
- Relaxation Training
- Transpersonal Therapy
- Occupational Mental Guidance
- Company Training
- Stress management
- Customized Health lectures
- Specific exercise programs
- Most foreign and international health insurances cover the treatments
- Most local additional health insurances cover the treatments
Monday 09:00 - 16:00
Tuesday 08:00 - 16:00
Wednesday 08:00 - 13:30
Thursday 08:00 - 16:00
Friday 08:00 - 15:00
Saturday & Sunday Closed