If there is any question you have that is not answered in this section,
please e-mail your question.
- »How do I order my VisitAruba Plus card?
- »Is it safe to order online at VisitAruba?
- »What are the accepted payment methods?
- »Who can apply for and use the card?
- »Until when can I use my card?
- »What is meant by direct reservation or booking?
- »My card is being delivered to the resort. Am I able to use my card before hand for my car rental or restaurant reservation?
- »How do I activate my card once I receive it?
- »I do not have my membership number. How can I renew my card?
- »How can I order a restaurant gift certificate?
- »Can I purchase the card while on the island?
- »Can I get a discount on the price of the card?
- »When will my card be delivered to the hotel?
- »The hotel does not have my card! What happened?
- »I ordered already, but have a change of travel plans. Will I still get my card?
- »I never received my card. Can I get a refund?
How do I order my VisitAruba Plus card?
If you are a new customer:
- Using the new member application form
- By fax. To order by fax please print and fill out the new member application fax form, and fax it to: +297-582-6102
If you are a returning customer (you have ordered a VisitAruba Plus card in the past):
- Using the renewal application form. Keep your old card ready, since we will ask you for the membership number.
- By fax. To order by fax please print and fill out the renewal application fax form, and fax it to: +297-582-610
If you have any questions you can contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
Is it safe to order online at VisitAruba?
The order forms use a digital certificate. You can validate that it is safe to order by checking the lock icon in your browsers address bar (top) or status bar (bottom).
What are the accepted payment methods?
We accept payment by credit card only using:
Please do not send personal or banker's checks, we cannot accept these. Currently charging is done manually, which is why we cannot accept American Express or Discover credit cards. In the future we may accept other cards, and introduce direct online payment.
Who can apply for and use the card?
You need to be 18 years or older on arrival to be able to order and use the VisitAruba Plus card. Each discount or offer has information showing how the discount applies. Certain discounts and offers, for example in the case of land activities and sea activities apply per card member, meaning to say that the person whose name appears on the card will be entitled to the discount. In the case of restaurants, for example, clearly all the people having dinner will benefit since the discount would apply on the bill for your table. Hotel accommodations in most cases apply per room and the number of people entitled to the discount or offer are specified in each hotel or resort listing.
Until when can I use my card?
Cards are from December 1 to December 1 every renewal year, and there is unlimited use of the card until the expiry date. Any new discounts and offers, sweepstakes and competitions for card members will always be posted online in the VisitAruba Plus section of our website, and if you subscribe to our newsletter you will receive information directly via email. The rates listed in the VisitAruba Plus section are the participant's regular rates and were valid at the time they were printed. However, all rates are subject to change without notice, so you should always confirm the rate and your discount at the time you make your reservation.
What is meant by direct reservation or booking?
This means that in order to qualify for certain discounts, especially in the case of accommodations, activities, car rentals etc, you need to contact the hotel, activity operator (e.g. sailing, diving) or car rental company directly either through their website's reservation form, via email or by calling them or faxing them your booking. The word direct implies that there is no middle-man or agent involved at any stage of the booking process, and that you are dealing with a representative of the hotel, activity operator or car rental, for example. Always present your VisitAruba Plus Card at check-in at participating hotels so the front desk staff can make sure your discount is noted on your bill. Remember to present your VisitAruba Plus Card when purchasing tickets at attractions to receive your discount.
My card is being delivered to the resort. Am I able to use my card before hand for my car rental or restaurant reservation
Yes once you apply for the card an email will be sent with the membership number. You can provide the car rental with the membership number and present the card upon settling the bill at the end of the rental period. If needed the car rental agency can contact our office to verify the membership number.
How do I activate my card once I receive it?
Activate by phonePlease call +297-583-4144. An operator will respond during office hours (8.30-12.30 am and 1.30-5.30 pm). After office hours you can leave a spoken message including your VisitAruba Plus Card name and the last five digits of your VisitAruba Plus Card number and your card will be activated by us.
Visit our activation page.
Activate by email
You can activate your card by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "VisitAruba Plus Card Activation" in the subject line. In this email please mention your membership name and the last five digits of the card number.
I do not have my membership number. How can I renew my card?
To renew your card use the renewal application form and check the box I lost, continue to fill in the required fields and submit. Once the application form is submitted and processed an email will be sent with your new membership number.
How can I order a restaurant gift certificate?
Restaurant gift certificates can be ordered after purchasing or renewing the discount card. VisitAruba Plus members having a current membership can order a gift certificate (one per member) which will be delivered on arrival in Aruba. Gift certificates are limited in number and are sold on a first come first served basis.
Can I purchase the card while on the island?
It is possible to purchase the card while on island by sending us a fax. For a new member please print and fill out the new member application fax form, and fax it to: +297-582-6102. For a renewal please print and fill out the renewal application fax form, and fax it to: +297-582-610
Can I get a discount on the price of the card?
If you are making a larger order, e.g. for your entire family, please contact us and request a discount. We cannot guarantee a discount for any order.
When will my card be delivered to my hotel?
Whenever possible, orders will be scheduled for delivery right before your arrival, to ensure that the hotel front desk keeps your card and can hand it to you upon arrival. If you are already on the island and wish to receive your card on the same day, please make sure to order before 10AM (local time).
Our delivery days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Our delivery schedule is as follows:
|You arrive on||The card is delivered on|
The hotel does not have my card! What happened?
If your VisitAruba Plus Card name does not match the hotel reservation name, the hotel may not accept the card from us. Please contact us by calling +297-583-4144 and let us know the full hotel reservation name. This to make sure the VisitAruba Plus Card will be accepted for delivery at your hotel.
I ordered already, but have a change of travel plans. Will I still get my card?
When you change travel plans, please let us know the following:
- New Hotel/Resort
- New Arrival Date
- New Hotel/Resort reservation name
Note: In case you unfortunately have to cancel your trip to Aruba, we can have your VisitAruba Plus Card sent to your home address by postal mail for use within the validity period of the card, in case you will decide to still come to Aruba later in the year.
I never received my card. Can I get a refund?
- If the card was delivered to your hotel, received and signed for by a front desk agent, then you are not eligible for a refund. If you contact us within 3 days of arrival we can assist you in locating your card or issue you a replacement card for US$ 10
- If you have received the card but did not use it at any participating location on Aruba, you are not eligible for a refund
- If you ordered by postal mail and have not received your card 7 days prior to your arrival date or within 3 days of arrival, please contact us to request a replacement card. We will arrange for delivery of a replacement card to your hotel.
- In all other cases we reserve the right to decline a requested refund.