Saturday, April 19, 2014
Aruba Is One Cool Island For Families
(Special Programs Help Make Family Vacations Fun)
May 1 - September 30
Aruba is a Caribbean paradise that doesn't forget the family. With a spectacular natural environment, great sports and entertainment Aruba offers an array of activities for every generation - Parents and grandparents, teenagers and toddlers can enjoy the island's activities.
One cool family featured attractions
"One Cool Family" Summer Discounts
In conjunction with Aruba's popular "One Cool Summer" promotion, the island offers true value for kids 12 and under with its "One Cool Family" program. Families can take advantage of special discounts and value-added bonuses offered by participating resorts and Aruban businesses.
Family-Friendly components at participating resorts include:
- Kids (12 years and under) get FREE accommodations when sharing the same room with one or two full paying adults.
- Kids (12 years and under) get FREE breakfast daily at the designated hotel restaurant, using children's menu.
- A VIK Passport, to be filled out at locations around our island.
- A souvenir Gift (varies with hotel) presented upon check-in.
- A VIK (Very Important Kid) Mocktail during check-in.
- Families with completed Passports will be entered for a chance to win a seven-day trip for four, including airfare.
- Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive
- Kids 11 years and under are FREE all inclusive in room with parents
- Complimentary Kids Club for children between 5 and 12 years
- Complimentary Children's Activities (can vary and are upon availability)
- Family Gift (varies with hotel) presented upon check-in
- The Mill Resort Suites
- One FREE Special Children's Drink per child upon arrival
For more information please contact a participating hotel.
- De Palm Tours FREE Gift for kids less than 12 years of age with purchase of the De Palm Island full day pass or any 1/2 day Jeep Tour activity. Offer valid for one gift per child and not in combination with other promotions or discounts.
- Europcar Get a 20% discount on regular car rental rates and not in combination with other promotions or discounts.
- JAD'S Dive Center FREE digital camera rental upgrade with any Dive Package purchased. FREE snorkeling at JAD'S for all kids 12 years and under.
- Red Sail Sports Kids (3-11 years) for FREE on the Half Day Luncheon Snorkel Sail and/or Antilla snorkel Sail when accompanied by a full paying adult. Not valid in combination with other promotions/discounts. Limited to one child per adult.
- Sea World Explorer Child Special: $22.00 and $10.00 off per couple.
Many of Aruba's resorts also provide supervised children's programs, professional day care and baby sitting services year-round. The following are some of the year-round programs offered to younger hotel guests:
Offered by Westin Resort & Casino, this club presents numerous activities and water sports. "Kids Klub" registrants receive 50 percent off adjoining rooms to parents. The program is free of charge and is available daily from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The 'Yuana" Club is a paid program for children ages 5 - 13, complete with scheduled activities and direct supervision. Children receive meals, a club t-shirt a fun pack including arcade tokens, and more. For more information call 1-800-WYNDHAM
Just Us Kids
The "Just Us Kids" program at the Renaissance Aruba Beach Resort at Seaport Village is available for children ages 5-12. Children receive a "Just Us Kids" T-Shirt on the first day of registration. The day program features daily activities such as field trips to Baby Beach, island caves, Casibari Rock Formations and the Natural Bridge, horseback riding getaways, pool games, a Visit to a local museum and beach Olympics on Renaissance Island. A fee is charged for transportation on the "Just Us Kids" Van and meals. The evening program, available from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m., features fun activities such as mini golf, movies, board games, arts and crafts, a visit to a playground or a scenic stroll through the town. Kids can enjoy special dinners including pizza, burgers and Italian favorites. A fee also covers this session.