Monday, September 22, 2014
Several Aruba Car Rental companies are present at the airport for you to pick up or drop off your vehicle or you can request pick-up at your hotel. While regular cars are suitable for a large part of sightseeing, for the more adventurous, it's a good idea to rent a four wheel drive vehicle since to reach certain sightseeing locations one must tackle rugged roads unsuitable for regular cars.
It is important to remember that in Aruba we drive on the right-hand side of the road. Requirements for renting a car vary from one Car Rental agency to another, here are some pointers:
- A driver's minimum age of 21-25 and maximum of 65-70 varying by company
- International driving license or any valid license held for at least two full years is required
- Unlimited mileage
- Deposit of US $500 or authorized credit card
- Child seats, roof racks, etc. provided upon request, subject to availability.
- Pick up service generally available at the airport and cruise terminal
- Insurance highly recommended, but void if a driver is found to be driving under the influence of alcohol (DUI) in an accident.
Featured Car Rentals
+297 583 7336 / cellular +297 593 050
- Free pick-up and drop-off