Monday, September 22, 2014
International Raceway Park Palo Marga, located in San Nicolas, has become the top race facility in the Caribbean, annually hosting events from January through November. Designed by N.H.R.A.'s Steve Gibbs, and it is a half mile track that meets every specification of both N.H.R.A. as well as I.H.R.A.
Over 30,000 spectators and over 4,500 participants visit International Raceway Park Palo Marga each season and this with an island population of less than 105,000 inhabitants. The track, which has been in operation since 1983, has one of the richest histories in the motorsports community of the island of Aruba.
The Aruba Drag racing Foundation, operator and promoter of the Raceway Park, puts together yearly schedules with an average of 7 race events in different categories and approximately 20 street legal events per year.
- Banco di Caribe national drag races
- The Boss drag war super series drag race (this is a national point series event )
- Royal nationals drag race (the Aruba Drag Race Foundation (ADRF) organizes this spectacular international drag racing event.)
- Aruba super series bracket drag race
- One cool summer international drag race (drag race qualifying competition finalize the end of the summit super series 2009)
- Palomarga finals speed weekend (a national point series event )
Drag races will take place at International Raceway Palo Marga in San Nicolas.
Contact Roland Arends
Phone +297 584 0322
Fax +297 574 3884